MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

Yeah yeah the usual story.....this stock sucks - they keep...

1. 681 Posts.
    Yeah yeah the usual story.....this stock sucks - they keep propping it up with BS announcements..."Substantial contracts being finalised in Asia" ad nauseum...same garbage for years now......I wonder who made a bucket load from the recent rise from circa .01 to circa .023 or whatever it got to...Wake up people - you're being screwed...the global Kaolin market is stuffed and will remain that way...it's a bit like oil lamps in the 19th century...was once useful but is now superseded. Type Kaolin into Google to see for yourself.....and while you're at it do some research on the so called "Perth" or "Swan River" plant....as far as I can tell it's a small hole in the ground out near a dump called Meckering a couple of hours east of Perth.....nowhere near the Swan River and the best thing that happened to the place was a rather large earthquake 40 years ago.....it takes about 2 minutes to drive thru the place - about 3 minutes too long....offload your holdings now and move on...nothing to see here folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.