MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

today is the day, page-6

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hey Metar,
    Must have been burned on this one over the years ya..

But I got to beg to differ on your assessment on them now..

You say “Wake up people - you're being screwed...the global Kaolin market is stuffed and will remain that way...it's a bit like oil lamps in the 19th century...was once useful but is now superseded.”

I use another search engine called “Copernic Pro” (http://www.copernic.com/)
    It is kinda like using a few of the academic research engines.. You dont just get the sponsored and meta tag links you get with Google.. It is common knowledge on how to rig the Google so you get on top of it’s search engine…

Anyway back to MSC.. Yes.. You are true that their history is littered over a long time with ventures they have been in to .. But at these prices it is a good punt on what they are in to now.. That is if they pull it off!!!!

Where you get your info from on Kaolin.. As far as I can make out.. It’s a
    FILLER FOR RUBBER , FILLER FOR PLASTICS, FILLER FOR OTHER CHEMICAL PRODUCTS, FILLER FOR PAINTS…used in FLOOR TILES, WALL TILES, GRANITOGRESS, GLAZES,ANGOBES… BIG in the PAPER INDUSTRY!!!

I won’t turn this post into a book.. But I point you and other reader’s to November’s chairman’s AGM address.. Have a good read and then analyse the main points..

But here is one of the most important to note.. Pg 2…

Product --- Brand Building ---- They got it !!!!!
    Promotion --Brand identity --They are working on it with world wide customer base !!!
    Price and Customers – Brand Loyalty --- They are working on it!!!!

Text book working if you ask me.. They only need to announce this contract with the Japanese factory and the up take on the regular basis and this stock is going to be re-rated big time…

As usual don’t believe me.. Do your own reading and try to read between the lines…
    And Pleaaaase.. Don’t rely on Google and or Hotcopper to get your information!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.