MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

today is the day, page-7

1. 681 Posts.
    Hi DG

Never been a holder just been keeping a close eye on them for years....even called up HQ in Cairns a few times (couple of years ago now when they were in the mid 30's) to ask some critical questions.....which weren't really answered to my satisfaction - thus me never being a holder......

And you know - I've even asked about the much spruiked "Swan River" plant here on HC a few times and no one had a clue about where it was or what it was....just kept getting ignored.....so I eventually tracked it down myself and discovered it was just a small hole in the ground a couple of hours east of Perth which a front end loader had dug some samples from and MSC announced it as "High Grade Kaolin"....So much for the "Swan River Plant"....

Re Google I wasn't actually researching the company - I'd already done that...just the product and the market...and guess what...all I saw were layoff's in the UK and layoff's in the US and dire predictions from the CEO's of those Co's at shareholder meetings...cos demand was on a downward spiral and prices were tumbling....I downloaded and read their speech's several times over - and to give them credit they told it how it was - basically "Sorry folks - As the CEO of this Co - I have to tell you the share holders that this industry is stuffed" - and I'm talking mega operations in the US & UK !

What really get's my goat up is when management still spruik the same "Big Contract Next Week" BS announcements they were 2 years ago...and 2 years before that......check it out if you don't believe me....Sorry to be a cynic but some people are making money on this dog at the expense of the "true believers"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.