AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Isn't someone being an optomist :)There are only 5 trading days...

1. 356 Posts.
    Isn't someone being an optomist :)

There are only 5 trading days left this year and all the pro's have left the market now till about mid January and its only us plebs left to ponder the incompetence of certain managements who cant deliver on time or keep us share holders informed as to why they cant deliver on time.

The November pour non event wasn't disclosed until the 2nd week in December and then the update on the 9th getting our hopes up to production within 7-10 days (10th day ended today) hasn't materialized either.

The tragedy of it is that during the past month of non production a lot of Gold stocks have put on substantial gains with Gold continually above A$1200 for the past 4 weeks ... had we been producing I am guessing between 50-60 cents today.

2 days ago a high of 44 cents with everyone expectantly waiting, w've lost 15% in 2 days of silence.

I am holding for now just to see it they will in fact produce something before the Xmas, new year break ...

Sooner or later I guess they will eventually produce some gold, Hopefully it will be before next year.

Lets hope the wait is worth while.

I have been sprinkled with christmas cheer and am happily waiting.

See you guys next year

Merry Xmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.