AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

today its showtime, page-23

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Austin has been a good stock...
    Hundreds of stocks on the market have fallen 50% because of market risk... Austin is just another one of those stocks...
    Its only those who got into Austin after the one day 1 bagger who are worse off...
    Most people I know have lost money over the last few months, in pretty much any spec stock... and falling portfolio's
    ...What I have believed in all along (and still do) was 40 connected wells this year, what I also believed in was a shot at the Holy Grail through stimulation...

It is starting to appear that stimulation wont happen right away?

The expanisiveness of drilling and sure thing discoveries made this a buy... When we first heard about kentucky Oil discoveries, it shot through the roof...
    I have heard nothing about oil flow rates since feb 22nd ann... its now five months later...
    ive held for 6 months... I reckon ive got one more month in this before I am selling no matter what because I think I have a few other Certainty plays...

AKK have every incentive to get the SP above 31c, so they can make an institutional placement to keep these hungry investment bankers in business...
    AKK is surely undervalued in the tone of a couple of hundred percent if they continue this path through drilling (and conections), and stimulation... A hunded plus producing wells, and stimulation to ram it home could set this one flying quickly when we get announcement of first production...
    But yes, what will it be
    300 MMCF?
    or a mear 300 MCF?
    Big big difference...
    I only follow market announcements...
    I dont associate with management... This company sucks because im cut out of the loop, just like 98% of shareholders are... I cant get an email response... Ive tried sucking up, I bet if I was top 20, id get an email every few days...
    These things that a few of you are finding out about is market sensitive news...
    I feel cheated through, not knowing whats going on, when others have more information....

yourve got one More month Austin...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.