LYC 0.71% $6.31 lynas rare earths limited

Today marks the end for LYC, page-52

1. 7,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    What do make of PDF losing 18 months and costing Lynas 32.8 M. to cancel contract.

What do you make of the original plan saying 500M for all 4 projects and now KAL is 500M all by itself but AL says everything is on time and in budget? Al was way overconfident after rescuing the company and doing a great job with NEXT. You can see this by rereading the 2019 presentation. Now it is all showing up. KAM left with little notice. Right at a very import part of all the projects. I have seen how everyone said how much he will be missed. JMO after PDF and costly overruns on KAL he may have been asked. Unless you are in the inner circle, which neither of us are we will never know. Just like i told you in your home that NC was messing up when stock was over 2 presplit and you would not believe me. I will tell you again the stock is overpriced and Cracks are showing in AL empire. Maybe you can tell me Lynas will be rescued because airlines will use CE to coat plane wings avoiding need to deice. Lynas is a great company but no way by 2026 they will have the revenue or profit to support a 8B market cap. You think they will tell me how many tons they will sell at what price and I will think about it.

Stock markets are changing rapidly and in a year or so PEs of 25 will be rare. You talk about US markets coming down which is true. That is going to affect all stocks. If history repeats itself which it will the higher the PE evaluation the further a stock will fall. If you think PEs of 50 will still exist you need to read about some investing books.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.31
Change
-0.045(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $5.893B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.35 $6.29 $2.423M 383.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 16237 $6.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 11804 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.