SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

its time and thats not a political slogan... it is time to get...

1. 91 Posts.
    its time and thats not a political slogan... it is time to get in imho. The game of accumulate in low 30's and take profit at high 30's is well over and the .38 to .42 game is also a bees from over. I only played a little as I am a long term holder.

I am hearing on the golf course (and I had to carry the clubs as I dont play golf) a number of whispers...

over guidance results which will include a substantial portion of the one off (with great future benefit I might add)

One of the reasons for delay in forecast (over and above the excuse of not being able to get the board together for final approval as the info is substantial) is that two things (I wont elaborate) that still hadn't quite been signed yet now have been. I guess you will just have to all wait for the 8th to find out more.

overseas buying will see the price jump

Charts suggest a break out is iminent. Up is imho

The 55c JDB prediction will happen shortly and very quickly.

Anyway please take all of this as rumor, ramping and if you like complete b.s. as you don't know me or my sources, DYOR, however those that have heard anything similar or anything else please let me know.

P.s Jiggy I notice your nasty post from last night has been pulled, I have a few of the one liners you love that you can start using shortly.

up today
    looking strong
    the board is fantastic
    sen has a big future

hehehehe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $9.17K 573.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1540000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 483473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.