SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

For the sake of those retail investors with skin still in the...

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    For the sake of those retail investors with skin still in the stock I sincerely hope that it DOES NOT do that.

I get your anger but suggest that you reserve it for the BOD and not the company at large. The BOD have tap danced around the table but failed to provide shareholders with a frank appraisal of the mess they have made and a concrete plan to make things right. Let alone the outrage that they still have their jobs and the cherry of them all - reward themselves with huge pay rises.

I believe that if the company is to consolidate and slowly regain some market confidence (which I believe it will - slowly mind you and not to the ridiculously claimed levels being trumpeted on here by serial uprampers) it will be on the back of hard work and bright minds working at the pointy end where income is actually produced rather than whatever it is they (the BOD) think it is they have done to warrant giving themselves massive pay rises for overseeing the decimation of share holder wealth ( who incidentally are footing the bill for that largesse which they have bestowed upon themselves).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.