DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

today tonight current affair, page-14

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    why intermocco technology wasnt used???????

ever heard of kerry stokes and email..they use wireless technology and took government officials over to the U.S to show it in operation and bingo wireless is the go.even though dc was more accurate and less costly.

why you ask?

maybe because email has $$,has push and has the say.like any government trials and contracts when do the little fish companies win out.

my hopes with intermocco died along time ago and realise the little fish aint goana beat the big sharks.intermocco is a little fish swimming in a big ocean full of bigger fish and even bigger sharks.

big talk but all bubbles floating to the ocean surface into thin air.just like ecoglobe was going to save the earth.i went to many a meetings and spoke to directors and ecoglobe inventors and bla bla bla.i asked yes in new zealand the government backed ecoglobe but here will the aus govt back it?yes they said but i see nothing.that was over 12 months ago and you hardly see a ecoglobe anywhere.even in safeway where they do have them they have halved the price and acording to people i know in safeway hardly sell even 1..mr ecoglobe inventor said the govt here will back it before this year is up and households across vict will get an offer subsidided by the government.well 1 week to go.

yes intermocco isnt alone and all companies shareprices have failed this year.thing is intermocco never did live up to its expectations and promises.hopefully the new management are not full of unfulfilling bubbles that will foat into thin air as well.good luck to holders and hope they can turn it around with their new energy management system.ask the question though are intermocco a little fish in this field as well and how big are the sharks floating around.

good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.