CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I just believe that decentralised power (ie: in the home) is the...

1. 510 Posts.
    I just believe that decentralised power (ie: in the home) is the future! It seems ridiculous that some much power (and money) is waisted by transferring power vast distances - when it can be done directly from the home & I concur - electric cars are the future. The big issues are:

1) many (companies and powerful people) - have alot to loose if this become more mainstream.

2) price - of course is the big issue now - but in time will become viable. Problem is that things like hot water systems etc - have not gone down like electronic devices - so perhaps Bluegen may-be a victim of this - for sure if will go down - but to expect it will go down like DVD burners (luxury item really) is not what I think will happen.

If it is not CFU - someone in the field of decentralised power will do very well. Although CFU thread (I am a CFU holder) probably is not the forum - I am keen to learn more - so if there are other ASX companies that are doing anything with this technology - please share.

For me - it is just keeping CFU afloat in the time it takes for the concept to gain traction & previous posts have suggested that in the short term this should not be a drama - so from that standpoint I am bullish on this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.