CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I agree with Bernard. The Government and the Greens are...

1. 6,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I agree with Bernard. The Government and the Greens are ideologically driven and Penny Wong and Bob Brown have proven this. They can't see the forest for the trees. The end goal is to reduce carbon and renewable energy is just a means to that end, not the end itself, but try telling them that.

Rooftop solar is forcing nothing. It is a fledgling industry. In NSW due to the solar feed in tariff fiasco the solar industry is reeling. I quote Solar Industry Society Chief Exec John Grimes from the Newcastle Herald on 2/7 "There are companies today that are literally waiting for the phone call as a result of this event to see whether they are going to close their doors or continue in business". The event he is referring to is the determination of a fair feed in tariff. They need at least a one-for-one. From the same article another quote from energy consultant Peter Ferrier of Adtech Eco "no one is buying solar anymore"... He goes on to say they are only selling hot water services.

As it stands today rooftop solar is intermittent and unreliable compared to the fuel cell technology of CFU.

Germany, bless them, can see the forest for the trees. They have to good sense to incorporate low emission/micro-generation technology into their renewable energy legislation and understand the role it can play in the overall picture of carbon reduction. That's why we are there. Plus Germans who adopt the technology get a generous feed in tariff.

How many times have we heard politicians lament the fact that out best ideas go offshore? The short sighted fools don't support their own...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.