CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

'today tonight' exposure, page-60

1. 6,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Marmaduke,

You did not refute anything that I wrote.

However, you ridiculously state that I incorrectly described the government as "The Greens and Labor" when I made no such observation. There is a clear distinction in my comment. You also indicate that I am of the belief that the Federal Government has something to do with feed-in tariffs when I said no such thing.

Then you blustered on and agreed with me that the NSW feed-in tariff for solar was a dog's breakfast.

At no point did you refute my comment that solar was intermittent and unreliable. At no point did you refute my comments about Germany getting their legislation right and you certainly did oppose my claim of politicians' short-sightedness.

Now that I have cleared that up let me refute something that you said.

You claimed that the government had not knocked back Bluegen and that a national feed-in tariff proposal by The Greens had scope for the inclusion of CFU technology. I urge you to watch the following clip from ABC's 7.30 Report and just listen to what Christine Milne and Penny Wong say..

7.30 Report CFU Segment

Wong thinks it's OK to include heat pumps with electric boosters in the RET scheme to the tune of millions in subsidies but CFU can go jump on the technicality that it's does not run on a renewable source. Wong's justification for heat pump inclusion; that they use ambient temperature to help heat water and they are popular with consumers. Popular with consumers? Hmmm.. might be a vote in it. At least Nick Xenophon has got his head screwed on right. And Milne is adamant; no feed-in tariff for low emission. She says it herself.

This technology is fantastic and I have been in this stock since it was over $1 and a carbon tax should help it but it will not thrive in this country without a feed-in tariff national, state-based or otherwise. Why? Because no one can be expected to pay for gas to run a fuel cell in their home 24x7 if they have to give away the excess electricity generated FOR FREE and nor should they. After all, we are not communists..

Well, maybe some of The Greens are a little Red...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.