CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

'today tonight' exposure, page-61

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Mojohand,

It's true that your original contributions are pretty reasonable, if a little on the hysterical side about greens and labour - they are, after all, responsible for the carbon tax, which, as I believe you understand, will help CFU.

I originally named you in my posts because you seemed to be jumping on bernard's bandwagon. He admittedly takes his blind anger and the greens/gov't a step higher by arguing:

"The bluegen get got dearer to run in Australia thanks to the carbon tax. True or false?"

Perhaps I did not appreciate the differences in your stance and his. For this, I apologise.

I agree strongly that this country needs a national 1 for 1 FiT. However, "blaming" labour and the greens for not having one is ludicrous. There is no way on earth Mr Rabbit would support any kind of national FiT, as this represents a far greater response to climate change than a carbon tax.

SO i do think I refute, to an extent, your singling out of "Bob Brown and Penny Wong" as inept. While we agree climate change policy could better support fledgling technology, this lack of support is not to be pinned on the only people who are trying something, however imperfect. I think that the reason good policy is so difficult is because of hysterics like bernard who believe Mr Rabbit and refuse to acknowledge the good points in a scheme. After all, nothing and no-one is perfect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.