CAI 0.00% 10.5¢ calidus resources limited

"Next few weeks will see something happen, I can feel it in my...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    "Next few weeks will see something happen, I can feel it in my waters."

Think you're right Kiril. In that timeframe we have the 'two new product' dealine and the quarterly (with commentary) due. Combine that with a possible TT story (when) and a future funding requirement.

You have some opposing forces in the above paragraph, but their seems opportunity for a pump to lay foundations of a placement or allow sophs to exit depending on which way PNO go.

I acknowledge what you are saying about the JP share purchase. Nobody knows what to make of it. As you say $150k is more than a token gesture. But whilst we say he is no idiot, he could have easily got filled at 0.4c

It was November, so most expected something by now. But their are buying/selling windows and as you say 6months looks better than perfect timing for transparency reasons.

But at this stage, it's starting to look more like he just got it wrong like many directors who buy into sinking ships. But maybe it's only the timing that is wrong.

For most of us it doesn't add up. He must have an exit stratergy? That is what gives us hope of 'something' in the air.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ $7.946K 76.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 3316129 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 58252 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.