CAI 4.76% 11.0¢ calidus resources limited

First of all.. you should take into consideration that PNO is in...

1. 172 Posts.
    First of all.. you should take into consideration that PNO is in a much better place then it was 2 years ago at the share price of 0.014.. You need to know that even though its in a better situation then it is 2 years ago now it needs to hit a target per quarterly for it to move forward..

Well what happens when it doesn't reach that target per quarterly??

Simple the company is force to getting bought out since it no longer can keep up the promise it had offered to its sponsors if it no longer has the funds to continue the sponsor with the highest amount of shares has the options to buy out this company which has delivered a amazing product but unfortunately with the money and time it has took to produce it the original owners no longer have the foundation to make it grow...

So one of the sponsors will put in a bid to take over the company and continue to let it grow knowing this product they have produced is better then the markets #1 seller
    (Voltaren)

Now the only thing we as holders should be worried for is that one of the sponsors who most likely will buy out PNO if the company cannot continue until they reach there requirements every quarterly is a sponsor who has shares in voltaren that might be backed up by others to use the creation on pno to release a new voltaren..

which is very unlikely..

So We just need to stfu and play the waiting game.. We know the product is good.. we know that the product shits over the number #1 Voltaren, so now we wait for exposure.. in saying that the Share price is being maniplutated as the company is in much better position to it was last year. my calculations show that the share price should be at least 0.008 but its not.. as my self being a long term holder who has over 100k put in since the sp .014 till now which i have been pumping.. the best we can do is that we wait and let friends family know about themalife because you be surprised how many oldies in the family use pain killers who will fall in love with thermalife....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $89.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $41.25K 389.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1346052 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 478052 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.