CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

today tonight!!!!, page-59

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Interesting Southoz you think TT could be a "for sale" promotion? Novartis, or any other major pharma could reach into their front pocket for 10mil and quash any competition, or, using the science that is already there, if they recognise it, and the funds at thier disposal, have a very effective new product on their books.For 10mil would Novartis risk that for the possibility of discovering a totally new type of anti-inflammatory? You be the judge? PNO are struggling, imo, because they are too small to maybe deal with the significance of what they might have. Mergers or T/O could definately be on the cards, imo.Majors would be foolish not to be or been looking into the product, imo, it is a new/re-invented, different product that just by pure virtue of its unknown/nutracell/peptide/??? should generate some questions across the sector in general,imo. It is starting to get the exposure, and I know in WA it has plenty, that it requires for a general population type of trial. I cannot see the company going busters and ThermaLIFE dissapearing into oblivion, the way it has been tackled this time. The medical community as a whole need to recognise the potential, as a whole, for a new breakthrough in topical pain relief. If it continues to gain steam through its effectiveness it has the ability to influence major players here in WA and being a public listed company definately be on the radar, imo.

Lets see what happens after TT,(hopefully national exposure), my guess is there will be then 1000's of pharmacies stocking it, and then the ball will continue to gather steam with word of mouth and Pharmacist/staff recommendation in full force after having tried the product themselves. Thats the beauty of the product, getting easier to source and relatively inexpensive/free(sample product)/safe to just have a try and judge yourself.

Not sure about ineffective batches, does concern me, has anyone queried the company on this, rather than just spreading rumours on the forum? If not I will gladly e-mail them.

Cheers Doogs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.