CAI 4.76% 11.0¢ calidus resources limited

kiril no i don't mean by sponsor a "shareholder"..Do you think...

1. 172 Posts.
    kiril no i don't mean by sponsor a "shareholder"..

Do you think company's make money out of thin air to go creating stuff?? no....

There's always minimum 4 sponsors.. what i mean by that is for instance the people at PNO go find people who will fund there project.. They will present these companies with the work layout on the product what it can do and so on.. They will ask these companies or people to fund them and explain to these companies that if they invest such and such when this product goes lives this will be the return they get from the amount they invest. What happens in most cases a successful project the product is created but by that time the company is out of support (funds) so these backbone people with the support will then put a bid in the company out of the others who have funded it to invest more money and buy out the company in which case the other companies who has also invested there money will come to the a agreement with the winning bid on how much they will make from the product or they can agree to a amount to have them self bought out to cover from the loss...

So in other words... Its really up to the investor who has the most money in the bank to jump on this opportunity... Regardless of that the share holders don't loose...

We just loose on time holding onto the share...

it can be today, tomorrow, 3 months from now or a year from now...

That we don't know.. i guess then that falls into which shareholder has the loose change to spare to play the waiting game which will be a big pay out in return... i got close to 100k invested on this so you can imagine how it looks like when the sp goes from 004 to 003 but i know somewhere in the next 12 months its going to be over .010 so i look forward to that day..

So regardless what people type on forums i don't pay attention and do my own research.. so should everyone else..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $89.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $41.25K 389.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1346052 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 478052 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.