EGR 11.5% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Bonkers, i'll start by saying that most of your post have been a...

1. 270 Posts.
    Bonkers, i'll start by saying that most of your post have been a wealth of information so you should be congratulated on that....

I dont think 1 or 3 dollars is a blue sky dream, and yes the fundermentals do speak for themselves , but it doesnt matter what i think , its what the market thinks. How many shares have huge spikes then retreat. the thing that Knl lacks is the instos buying , Syr had the bonus of timing plus the free advertising on Diggers and drillers so you cant compare the two. unless the big boys come out to play i cant see it running on Mums and dad investors......
    After the next announcement i would expect more huge selling as there is accumulation going on, as it has done in the past, Knl is a day traders love child..... then yes they will need more cash for the next lot of exploring....
    I stick to a plan on trading and dont fall in love with a share ,
    if it goes to 10 dollars i will be the first to congratulate you Bonkers. but i will always stick to a plan........
    I am looking at getting back in but my target of entry is much lower than what it is at the moment....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $1.257K 10.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39969 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.