MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

today would be a good day for an announcement, page-10

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Starman,

"((NTTG, I'm not sure who you were directing your downramping claims at in earlier threads.))".

I am more than positive that those comments were directed at me my friend because I was the one who started the comments about the lack of management accountability to the shareholders but, I take them (these comments from Nttg) as a grain of salt.

I, like you, have not sold one single share in MPO since it all started and, at this stage, I will continue to hold untill the cows come home.

Nearly all of the companies I have invested in, that are involved in CSG/CBM gas (barring one, SGL that I sold out of), have been very good to me so, why should I sell any of them. Matter of fact I am now buying into them with my super/pension fund.

And to make one thing clear to Nttg and all others here, I never downramp, nor upramp on anything. I just express my feelings and my way of thinking to everyone who is interested in my comments.

Thanks for the support my friend. I know that there are others here, who support me too.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.