ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi AllWellwhat can you say about the share price at the moment?...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi All

Wellwhat can you say about the share price at the moment? I for one am surprised that we are not trading a lot higher than we actually are right now.

But on the other hand I can understand why some investors are a little cautious. The company has announced very little detail about where they are mining, who they have sold the offtake to and at what price. Investors are concerned that it could all fall over at the last minute, hence the lack of price movement.

It has been said on this site that they will not disclose where the mine is to stop other companies poaching the site. If they have signed the contracts they have nothing to worry about, unless there are other mines in the vacinity that they are negotiating with?

And as they have done in the past the company has announced major milestones only to see them pass with not so much as a wimper. The fact that they have commissioned and operating screeners and crushers is a MAJOR step forward and there is nothing. The PR is non existent and at this stage I as a shareholder am still not sure if the commissioning has been completed?

That, IMO, is why we are still at 3.5cents. The company has a history of making promises and not delivering!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.