VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

Is my theory (cryptically presented) that Gillard wanted the...

1. 961 Posts.
    Is my theory (cryptically presented) that Gillard wanted the $500million spotlight accurate.

This morning should tell.

Commercial realities are the more likely reason for the delay - but I wouldn't rule out today.

As for MHM being responsible for the 17th - they weren't until they chose to release an announcement backing it up.
    They offered no clause to the 17th.
    If they had no direct knowledge of this date - they should of stipulated such.
    The ASX is the wild west compared to reporting standards in the US and UK. Investors accepting bs standards is a big part of the problem.
    I didn't day trade the announcement - but I did shift positions quicker than I otherwise would of.
    As it happens - that shift has been positive.

But it still amazes me how energetically investors defend bs timelines that I wouldn't accept from a year 5 student.

What is so wrong with expecting something delivered on time OR getting updated before the time has lapsed.

Honestly - who of you defending this would accept this from a contractor doing a $1,000 on your house.
    Just in case you are not familiar with contractors - their market cap is rarely over $5million - they have no secretary dedicated to keeping their stakeholders informed.
    Frequently people argue that only the day-traders get burned. That is gamblers.
    Rubbish - investing without accurate information and a company committed to keeping us informed is gambling.

Lastly - I acknowledge that MHM management is better than most. But everything above applies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.