IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Apart from what is happening with IGR, I think we have to keep...

1. 778 Posts.
    Apart from what is happening with IGR, I think we have to keep our eye on what is happening around the world financially.
    Gold is now, once again, being seen as a currency and a store of wealth...(you only have to go down to the supermarket and see what $100 will buy you nowadays..not much..)and the wheels are falling off the fiat currency experiment.
    Silver is also raising its head as precious metal. Over the last couple of years the cry from all the financial blogs has been "Buy Gold"..and they were right...now it is "Buy Gold and Silver"
    When IGR talked initially on how much it was going to cost to produce...$574/oz...they were looking at a $700 gold price..and they were going to make a nice profit then.
    Now with gold at $1400(90000 oz @$1366)their profit margin has gone up 3 fold.
    I guess my point is the IGR story is an equation made up of many factors...the next announcement being one of them.
    Hopefully at the end of the equation, right after the equals sign there are lots of these....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.