TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

today, page-11

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    got the exact same email from Dr Mercer as TDA posted. Funny he was emailing from a McDonalds.

Regarding the deal - it sounds like it would take a little more time - how much is anyone's guess. I am thinking within a couple of months. I believe Dr Mercer was headed over to sign a deal but the reality is that instead the negotiations continued without signing the deal.

Delays could be caused for a number of reasons - My personal opinion is we could be asking for more than the biggies think fair .. which is good for TIS as long as we get what we are asking for. I dont think there could be any other reason for a delay as "most substantiative terms" are already agreed upon and "they know VitroGro works" and "is the only comprehensive treatment available".

As much as i would like TIS to get the best possible deal and get all that we are asking for - but we also need to keep a watch on the calendar and our Bank Balance.

The biggies can drag this on for a while because negotiations are done with a lot of patience and the person with the most patience more often than not wins - eventually. The longer it gets dragged on - the worse off our Bank Balance is.

Can already see one big problem. Since most deals are conducted in US$'s. Lets say 4/5 months back at Due Dilligence stage we were offered US$10 million upfront cash - which then would have been AU $10.50 million - The same thing today is worth AU $9.5 million - OUCH. Not Happy Jan.

The above is my opinion only. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.