APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi cywThe following is your post of 2 years agao which does...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    Hi cyw

The following is your post of 2 years agao which does indeed confirm some things never appear to change at APG - not even the sp!!!!!

JAWSY:)

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Your post during August 2010.

Ever since I followed APG, from the Indian deal to the WIM150 sale, every time APG announced something positive, the share prie would spike at least 100% (or almost), albeit all short-lived. This time, the Orica deal is arguably the closest we ever get to actually getting a revenue stream, yet nothing happened. Buyers got taken out and a lot disappeared from the queue.
    So what is going on?
    The signs seem to suggest a placement soon.
    In the May palcement announcement, it was mentioned that the plant will be completed and operational in the second half of 2010. In the June Quarterly, they didn't even bother putting in an estimated completion date, just that it took a quarter to laid the concrete foundation. The June Quarterly also showed cash burn at $1.2M in the quarter with an estimated cash burn of $1.2M this quarter, implying the plant would not be completed before the end of the quarter. With $1.8M in the bank at 30 June, they should have about $1M left and by October, the bank account will look like mine.
    With the WIM150 sale dragging on, there seems to be no way APG can survive to the time Orica sends its first cheque.
    Perhaps the sophisticated investors have been approached with a possible placement and have pulled their buy orders and perhaps even selling a few?
    Why else would someone sell at 3.5c when the plant is so close to completion and APG is in bed with Orica (perhaps not very snug and warm yet)?
    I just hope the placement is like 3.5c rather than 3c.
    Come on you die hard APG followers, show your true colours and some support. You have got only 3.5c to lose!

-----------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.