PER 1.39% 7.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

today , page-17

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Hi Lok i have spoken to Mark on this on many occasion.

Not only on the steps that isis have made but look at our progress since Kynamro, our Sp is still lower than where we stood prior to the Kynamro issue.

My worry is that when hopefully good results do come out in the very near future, i just hope that in our relationship with isis that indirectly isis dont steel our glory so to speak.

Remember the post i did a number of weeks ago with reference to the European oncology news where 1103 was given a decent mention in their newsletter, but isis were given the credit there was no mention of ANP very disappointing i thought, i sent this article to Mark he informed me he would call the people involved.

This is the type of thing i am talking about above lets face it we need all the PR we can get.

It is a hard one not sure there is much that Mark can do about this, i am of the belief that we will not make a dramatic move until a partner comes forward with a monetary value.

At which time in my opinion we should look at listing in the US where Antisense is recognized platform by investors and our listing will follow in parity with the US listing no matter what the ASX investors think.

This is going to take time but i am in this for the long term have been here a few years already and keep adding to my holding as when my funds allow.

GO ANP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $64.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $49.49K 694.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 178000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.