PER 1.41% 7.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Not much news around so thought i would just drop this in Pattos...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Not much news around so thought i would just drop this in Pattos Feb Report

Recent Updates from Contacted Small Caps

Antisense Therapeutics (ANP) – market cap $22m (down 14% for month)

ANP received positive results from the interim analysis of a subset of available data from its Phase 2 clinical trial of ATL1103 in patients with acromegaly.

In the 4 patients who received the 400 mg per week dose, ATL1103 reduced serum Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (sIGF-1) levels consistently and by an average of 30% (range 4% to 48%) at week 14 (one week past the last dose), which is
    the primary effi cacy time point for the trial.

The positive safety profile to date also suggested the drug may be tolerated at higher levels than 400 mg per week and ANP is considering conducting a small add-on study to support the use of a higher dose in Phase 3 trials for patients with more active disease.

While the interim analysis includes data for only 8 of 24 patients in the trial, it provides important indicative data on the efficacy of ATL1103 in the Phase 2 trial.

Consequently, we have taken the opportunity to model a revenue and cost scenario for ATL1103 on the expectation that the final Phase 2 results will be in-line with the interim analysis.

Our ATL1103 Base Case scenario generates an unrisked
    valuation of $0.39/sh and risked valuation of $0.20/sh for ATL1103.

Based on the interim results and our ATL1103 Base Case valuation (with no additional value attributed to ANP’s other clinical stage products),

we instate a SPECULATIVE BUY recommendation.

We also note that MD and CEO Mark Diamond indicated that, based on the interim results, the Company will be following up interest from pharmaceutical companies in partnering the development of ATL1103 for Phase 3 clinical trials.

NOTE the last paragraph

CEO MARK DIAMOND the company is following up INTEREST from PHARMACEUTICAL. NOTE ( COMPANIES )not company in PARTNERING 1103 for phase 3 trials

1102 must be close

It will not be long now i believe before we join the biotech RUN

We have thus far been the ugly duckling of the sector but we could just turn out to be the BLACK SWAN of the BIOS

GO ANP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.