DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

How about looking at it this way. - How many companies are...

1. 314 Posts.
    How about looking at it this way.

- How many companies are acquiring users at a similar rate? I think people discount the sheer number because it is an app, and are used to high numbers. A bad comparison is to a simcard, however what would you value a telco with 1million users? - the answer is several hundred million.
    - Zip is aquiring users at a rate that can exceed any possible uptake by a standard telco.
    - IOS launch soon, and full marketing.

These guys don't even have to improve, if they continue to do exactly what they are doing now they will be worth several hundred million shortly. Now that might be speculative, but I'm happy to take a 25% chance at making 4-5 times my money to a 75% chance of losing 30-50%. It's a gamble with the odds in my favor.

Given I bought in at 15 cents, but nonetheless....these guys have delivered the entire way, I have no reason to doubt them now.

Think again. How many companies add users at this rate, it's difficult to value, but easy to see an upside.

Look at Rebtel, 15 million users and 80 million per year in revenue, and they aren't even CLOSE to zipt on the app store.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2118311 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6091169 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.