WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Today, page-65

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Does rather dampen any fevered expectations if the delay is simply due to ASX objections about content. It hates pointless fluff as much as we do.

At least they haven't said the underlying event is so insignificant that the market doesn't need to know and they have to come out of suspension without making an announcement. Now, that would be embarrassing! I cringe at the thought of the hippy posts...

Maybe the ASX is demanding some meat on the bones? Approval by the third party suggests to me that more info is required rather than removal of a name or reduction of detail.

Might be the cloak of secrecy is just too thick and ASX considers confidentiality fixation is getting in the way of an adequate level of market information.

Presumably there has to be some material basis for confidentiality considerations to justify witholding relevant facts from the market. There should be a demonstrable reason each time, and the ASX would be right to examine it, since it is not simply the company's prerogative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.