FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Today, page-17

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    I have been here long enough now and like most on here am down somewhat on my investment.

I phoned the office a couple of weeks ago left my number and asked could Sean please call me back, got no reply then emld the company voicing my distaste as I had invested in this Co to the point of supporting them through option conversion

Sean emld me apologizing as he had been on the road and had not received my message and informed me he would ring me later that day, which to his credit he actually did and apologised once more.

Before I go on I made an error a while back commending KW for picking up the shares he purchased on the cheap I thought he was sat in a different capacity in the company he basically works for the Co

I spoke with Sean for an extended period covering my reservations.

I will not disclose my feedback from Sean as I would hate to misquote anything that was said but I will list some of the many reservations we talked over

such as

KW
    The fact that expansion wise we appear to be basing all our connections in WA
    How was he received on the road show and what were his future plans to attract investment @market
    how did he see FZO in comparison
    CR
    Promotion
    Launch
    How was he received @ the PNC do at the crown
    connection with constable care
    We covered a whole range across the board really including the SP

But basically the mans hands are tied until the launch of WFI which I will confirm I was told would be this month

Yes again I am disappointed with where we sit but for those banging on about speed this and data that, ask yourself DID SEAN PROMISE all this

The answer is NO this garbage was landed in his lap

So what we are now looking at is a sound stable vpn with which to base the likes of WFI on moving forwards

This will take time but after talking to Sean I believe this guy will do his utmost to make this Co a success plus he has the 10c share incentive.

SO I suppose the message I am trying to convey if you read my post you will see

Yes I had many reservations about this stock and I do take a great deal from HC it is a great source of information and education there are lots of genuine people out there that do actually try to help others

but for those that have questions about their investment don't look for people to answer your questions here on HC if you really are that concerned pick up the phone and go direct to the top

SEEK GENUINE ANSWERS from the horses mouth so to speak its really not that hard, and you just never know, you may just feel that little bit more secure with what may seem a lost cause,

here is to WFI and hopefully a game changer

IF FZO can do it I see no reason why WGL cannot follow, after all they are bringing about the awareness they are opening peoples eyes to what can be done,

I don't know about you guys but if I see something new to market the first thing I do is check is there an alternative for comparison

Well GUESS WHAT we will be THAT COMPARRISON @ no or very little cost in advertising all we have to do is be visible and shine in what we do

Time will tell give this NEW guy and his NEW team a go I'm sure in the long run we wont be disappointed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $22.72K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.