LKE 0.00% 5.6¢ lake resources n.l.

I walked away from posting one day too soon, I simply can't sit...

1. 21,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    I walked away from posting one day too soon, I simply can't sit back and ignore during such times as I still read every post.
    This crash is generic, primarily as a result of a Chinese rumour which has been widely debunked as garbage and a typical Chinese conspiracy. But, in a fraught market, the baby gets chucked out with the bath water, no prisoners taken, no exceptions.

What's changed with Lake?? Nothing has been included about what LAKE IS DOING.
    The reports that we want to see are those that Lake management will give us in due course.
    What's going to come out from that 6 week trip?
    Signatures on the bottom line?? Time frames for the Pilot Plant commissioning and results of tests from that and from Cauchari. Results from the CR.
    Everything that Suw has clearly outlined several times have yet to happen, ALL of those are due within the month!!!
    This near 50% drop from it's recent high, quite frankly, ignores everything that Lake specifically has to report on. Yet, NONE of it has been factored into that price crash.
    What does that tell me?? We have two choices, if we have lost faith in the mid term/ end game, then just sell and look elsewhere, but, the believers should SEE what is still ahead, and $ 1.30s is completely irrelevant to that story that you believe in.
    There is far too much borrowed cash supporting all markets and that has to be repaid and, with margin calls, has to be repaid very quickly, that's where the panic can't be stopped, it's human emotions implemented by algorithms.
    Retail invetors just get washed away with the tidal wave.
    I won't even guess what the market will do, but, I know what I'll be doing and why, just keeping the faith and very much looking forward to hearing from Steve about what happened in what looks like a fantastic trip.
    I'm VERY hopeful that this will be a highly significant watershed period for Lake and it's shareholders.

Despite the negativity in "the market" it still rewards positive, substantiated successes, look at the likes of GAL
    $0.52 to $1.34 and as high as $1.85 in 13 days, in a crashing market!!!
    Lake has very much positive results to report and soon. Stay well everybody.
    Last edited by gassed: 02/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $21.31K 379.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 1184134 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 825705 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ 166848
Last updated 12.18pm 07/06/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.