NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

And... somebody on loading. In all the excitement of the "ABC...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    And... somebody on loading. In all the excitement of the "ABC Report" I missed the report from
    “State One Stockbroking 28 May 2016…
    LCK A$0.30 (TP A$0.66)
    Recommendation Speculative Buy
    …We calculate LCK’s total NPV10 (pre-debt) at A$1.95bn (A$1.77bn gas sales, A$180m electricity JV). Adjusted for A$1.2bn in forecast project debt finance, we calculate LCK’s equity value at A$747m or A$2.66 per share (on a fully diluted basis). Attaching a 75% discount for LCEP risk (execution, funding), we calculate a risk-adjusted NPV-derived target price of A$0.66ps.
    We believe that LCK offers exciting capital upside for speculative investors as the LCEP is progressively de-risked. Potential near-term share price catalysts include customer offtake or farm-in agreements, firming up of existing HOAs, and a successful Stage 1 gas production demonstration (targeted for year-end)…”
    Come on company - update the Top 20 and update where things are at - I'm still betting on some good news for the back door listing players who might want to exit some of their risk when they are out of escrow shortly - late June this year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.