CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

When authorities want total control, they can use FEAR as the...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    When authorities want total control, they can use FEAR as the tactic .... at government ..... corportate ......even personal levels ???

OUR FEAR is that CMR will dissolve, hence we are now prepared to bend over backwards and ask for it to stay alive (?)

Put yourselves in GT/HNC/Cornell's shoes.

Is there any security over assets of the comapny in their C-notes?

GT tried such for his but looked to have been rejected hence the changes in terms subsequent (?) ... and even when GT / HNC loaned us the money, TERMS DETAILS were not disclosed to us but just put aside for later review.

So now these previously undefined terms (to us at least, correct me if Im wrong) are being replaced in a cloud of FEAR by seeking straight equity coversion which delivers GT/HNC 50% of the company in one fell swoop and based an "independent" valuation which is totally craap IMO on the premises used ... ie NOT ENOUGH basis for mine ........ cf to say a HUNTLEYs independent valuation would hold more meat for me ....... why isnt THAT being used and even as a second opinion since Huntleys have been closest to the company's evolution since day 1 ???

Reckon we should have more time to firs thear full disclosures of operations / financials / etc status and details proposed with any alternatives considered ......... BEFORE EGM to VOTE upon such.

DO YOU OR I REALLY KNOW WHAT WE ARE VOTING ON AND WHY WE ACCEPT A 42c VALUATION RIGHT NOW. Are the results of the Sulphides PFS coming out in advance of the EGM? V GOOD POINT TCG.

We all have to do what we have to do to suit our reward/risk profiles, but suggest each one of us with any Qs to ask send in personal Qs now demanding clarification / answers ahead of the EGM which is set up to ENFORCE A CRITICAL VOTE in a hurry ........ yes to survive / no to dissolve ??? Doubt the latter case. Reckon we need more time to consider with all cards open on the table for proper scrutiny.

MY OPINION ...........whats yours ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.