CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

todays action so far, page-24

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Cos we dont know all the details abou ANYTHING atm!!! And GT wants to show and tell on day of the vote !! We should have FULL DISCLOSURE PER ASX RELEASE PRIOR to such !!!

Only CMR knows and only CMR can commission such.

And what is RS's position on this as MD when the Chairman makes the play? How many INDEPENDENT directors do we have now with recent retiree, for the Board to be ABLE to make an INDEPENDENT recommendation? What do HUNTLEYS think about this ???

So many Qs .... Im giving u the leads ... u shld be asking, no-one listens to MOI these days ... come on guys strength in numbers, let me stir u up.

Personally CMR is just another one of several now for my portfolio and losing my interest rapidly on the politics ... but HAD to give u my final state of mind before I bow off the scene into more passive meadows haha.

I am intensely disappointed in the way shareholders have been treated and if not for the fact directors (GT) are now seemingly the only "saviours", I would be asking them to collectively walk away. Pity we dont seem to have a white knight to challenge them. Pity we aint fully disclosed so as to attract other vultures to at least put some more meat on the bid. Pity lotsa things.

Dont get me wrong ....... all this is cos I think CMR is the cheapest stock on the board under normal conditions and as u say a bit of rape and pillage is better than the noose ? Your call. I am holding everything I bought since 52 down (abt av 30 or so) and will look for 110 ORM pivot before I assess its future. Meanwhile easier and cleaner things to back. Further IMO dont underestimate AII's future role in all of this (now 76% HNC owned)

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.