CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

A whole host of emotions displayed Cuzo and justified so ... but...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    A whole host of emotions displayed Cuzo and justified so ... but yeah get that breathalyser fitted before they send the hangman after ya haha.

Reckon MOST shareholders ARE feeling same way and I have spoken to plenty on this, but everybody has to search their souls / pockets and vote accordingly.

Gotta remember once GT gets his votes it may as well be a private company ... and who knows it may well end up being cos THAT too has been subject of debate in here and THAT would mean we are then committed to backing the man than the company whatever that means. Maybe not so bad in the long run.

GT has done all the right things in its upwave evolution so IMO he DESERVES to be dictator so long as he is benevolent dictator ........thats what Olympians are ..... like Omegas Alexandros etc ...... and so long as he doesnt screw his troops along the way .....like Alex did (?) ... haha did I say that ... them infidels at Hollywood have a lot to answer for haha ......

THATS my gripe and most other's now. Sure take the reigns GT so yr proverbials are on the line like ours but treat yr troops with RESPECT ....... 42c is an insult to our intelligence irrespective of HOW vulnerable we may appear atm .... cos reality is so are YOU AND HNC AND CORNELL just as vulnerable.

So instead of tempting mutiny which might indeed sink the Black Pearl, get real with the booty split so you have the long term supporters you will need later to scourge the Arafura with serious effect.

My vote is "nay" on all counts unless I see other things to change my mind .......starting with full disclosure of everything ....... thats called RESPECT ..... and alternative independent analysis by others more attuned to market macros over the full cycle ....... hey we got a CRB tird leg ahead of us havent u heard? ...... and that includes taking more notice of HUNTLEYS for mine cos they have better experience with resources industry and especially the real drivers and values of CMR specifically, which is what all this should be about.

So yeah boys, get on the blowers direct to the company and tell them a Hollywood Omegas Alexandros or Hitler aint the model to use ...... but a real Omegas alexandros who wanted to spread olympianity to the global barbarians should be ....... and he RESPECTED his troops and hence with THEIR SUPPORT was able to conquer the world.

42 aint the meaning of life GT .......... 110 is !!!

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.