IMM 1.75% 28.0¢ immutep limited

todays action - tuesday, after monday

1. 2,793 Posts.

the last thread was driving me nuts with all the cat fighting - surprised the Mods haven't shut it down already...

anyhoo...

PRR today?

already US futures are into the RED - my take is that last night's DOW action was a fake-out, and just a rise for better positioning shorts - then the rest of the week will be "dive dive dive" to send a message to Ben Bernanke's crew, namely, "Give us QE3 or the market dies, Ben"

So PRR today might eat-up a little of last night's rise, but with futures already signalling Wall Street's intentions for tonight, then I think we'll see the same steady and orderly stream of sellers exiting the PRR building... much like they did yesterday.

This could be another crazy week for the Oz market and PRR - the US has too much at stake to not send the US Fed a signal while they sit in Jackson Hole - so our little minnow biotech could be thrown this way and that, as more powerful forces seek to bend the arm of US power brokers...

end of day? about 18.5, but I'm guessing a rush after to 4pm selling to the downside, ending at 18 - unless of course are mute management can spring an announcement on everyone, but don't get excited - saying 'NASDAQ' around here has become a hollow exercising of an already failed expectation...

but hey, I still have a smile on my face : )

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $406.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $1.341M 4.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 167966 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 138542 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.