IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

?my guess is a major stockholder or financial manager wiped the...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

?my guess is a major stockholder or financial manager wiped the 18.5c line?

Why do you guess that?

I believe that PRR can fall to 13.5c. The gap 13.5c to 15c has not been filled yet.

IMO it depend on Mr. Bernanke end of the week if the market will drop. It is also holiday time both in USA and in Europe.

There are a lot of discussions going on that shares in general are undervalued and there are many buying opportunities. In one European market insiders buying have increased to 90%. That tells you that there are a lot of buying opportunities.

This has nothing to do with PRR directly but indirectly it has. PRR is effected by the market sentiment as all stocks are more or less. It does not help anyone that some posters go on and on about really nothing other than how PRR will cave in to 8c. Why waste so much time with negativity if you do not own the stock? What is that? Why 8c?

In regards to the market also caving in, I believe the same words in regards to the ?dead cat? and related comments are from Slipstream Trader who can be freely watched on YouTube. Dooms day have been predicted by this mob since ever.

PRR has a good management and a potentially good product. Patient is needed nothing happens overnight...business takes time. And why is it so important to list on Nasdaq and why is it so urgent? I think because holders (like myself) are impatient and as soon as you purchase a stock you want it to go up (if you are long). If it does not immediately make you money you get frustrated. So do we all think that the price will catapult once listed on Nasdaq?

Come on PRR is a great company with a great future. Let it go down and let it come up. If the product proves to be as what has been indicated, buy more stock on dips IMO as the reward will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.