IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

so a close on 18 eh...average price today: $0.1822down: -2.703%,...

1. 2,793 Posts.
    so a close on 18 eh...

average price today: $0.1822

down: -2.703%, yet XAO +2.144%, and fins XXJ +2.833% -- so yeah, something ain't right Toto

but no one ran for the exits on the close, with only 240K being sold (and bought!)

yesterday's doji was about non-conviction & indecision -- todays little candle with its tail to 17.5 also speaks indecision - there wasn't an attempt to hit stop-losses, as little volume was involved for the drop to 17.5, so just a few bailing-out and moving on, or some smarty pants seeing if they could get some others scared enough to follow.. who knows, but it went nowheres..

importantly for Oz, our financials held up strongly for most of the day after a scratchy opening - I tend to think those dealing in financials have better info resources, though I don't know if it was holders selling at higher prices, which can mean entirely different things...

But as mentioned here and everywhere in the US, it's all about Bernanke's speech Friday US time from Jackson Hole - some doubt there will be a difinitive policy announcement as they usually get released at FOMC meetings, and the next isn't until 20 September, but nonetheless, there isn't anything stopping Benny 'indicating' strongly how they'd like to 'ease' markets atm... we shall see

Until then let's see if Marty can't sprinkle some angel dust on those attending the meeting tomorrow - a strange way to conduct business, so maybe it will be bolstered with a little market announcement outlining the points of discussion - who knows with this management at the moment...

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.