GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

todays action, page-25

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    thelynxx,

You didn't answer my question. I know the history of the share price as will anyone who follows the share. What I asked was for an explanation. I wrote:

"If the "lithium market" was what made all that happen, then the "1000's" of hours you've spent should expain that. The dilution doesn't explain the gyrations either."

My point is that fundamentals don't seem to explain the vast price movement over the past six months. And on that premise alone, I assert that it is not possible to predict future movements in the sp either. (Oh, and charts predict likely trends, not actual prices...Fibonacci and his bands make good music, but are imho crappy predictors of what's going to happen TODAY or TOMORROW, when I need to decide whether to buy a share!)

When there were fewer shares (pre-cap raising) the sp was .30-.40....then came the promise of dilution, and what did the sp do? It ran up to nearly five times that value.

Now you and others seem to feel that there is a rational way to determine the "bottom"...well....good luck people.

I'm still waiting for a chartist's explanation or other credible one. I'll stick my neck further out and say that "fundamentally" the sp will now change not according to the lithium market or the asx index, but according to where we are on the calendar in 2009 and 2010. As operational deadlines approach, expect up cycles. After the anns, a small drop and profit taking....all the way to when the first ship arrives in China with the ore. A long time frame for some, but for those interested in what you, thelynxx, and others have properly observed, the big picture for this company is simply excellent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.