GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

todays action, page-48

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I agree. I invite differing views, and thelynxx likes to provide some. Good on him/her. But I'll hold him/her to the 1-1.30 prediction. I'd be curious to know whether his/her trading method requires sticking to predictions, or whether a sudden up-trend would see it revised. Really am curious.

Of great interest to me was the auction period. For much of it, there were over 300,000 share being offered for sale at 1.67, and they got pulled off later. Why...you have to ask yourself?

My take: Capping. If they really wanted to sell them, they would have left them there. But they are gone. Just making sure that the price didn't recover today. This is very clearly an accumulation play, and there's little we smaller investors can do about it. This is an exercise in patience and discipline. The sp hasn't fallen off the cliff, nor should it. It's all about timing.

I agree with thelynxx in terms of the short term peaks and troughs. Dangerous to play them and ill advised. However, when the next anns come out, they will certainly be positive. The accumulator(s) are trying to get as many as possible before the next phase in the share's development kicks in. Construction in Ravensthorpe is probably next, but would be interested to read of any other opinions regarding what happens next in the short term.

Cheers,
    ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.