MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

today's action, page-48

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    stockwatcher51, ....happy to be proven wrong and concede that Wednesday would be a better day for a positive ann. ...and tomorrow would be good too. ...but then again if it comes on April 1st, I will gladly accept it.

Previous MEO post different thread (Mon AM):

"I suggest a positive ann, soon ...for a number of reasons:

- If the deal is off (my personal guess is that it is on and already signed), firm plans need to get underway for MEO drill as the time window has limitations.

- Also, if the deal is off, negotiations with the other 19 data room participants need to be reopened quickly (drilling, shareholder impatience etc.)

- As time goes on, the likelihood of bad news is less: shows that parties are determined to reach an agreement and not walk away from negotiations easily.

- The wider knowledge base (that is the share market) is showing some consolidation for MEO, MOG and CUE today ...suggesting no bad news leak.

- The CUE side agreement negotiation should not be so technically complex as to take more than 2-3 weeks.... either agreement is reached ...or not.

- In the event that CUE stay out, the option of participation with 85% ownership seems more logical to me, than the farminee throwing out the whole agreement.

- The question is not about gas ownership, can only be about processing....and is no issue unless gas is found, so doesnt seem like it should be a deal-breaker ATM. I say we will get a trading halt and positive ann. within the next week, and (JUST FOR FUN) ...my guess is Thursday morning after we have had three full days online with the western time zone of a likely farmin partner.

John S.

Disclaimer: My advice is currently being used to lose my own money....please find your own bad advice!!

I own MOG."

Good luck to the whole Artemis Group for positive action soon... even the blacksheep from Kiwi-land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.