MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi gav,with the address you gave me i sent it on to the...

1. 87 Posts.
    Hi gav,

with the address you gave me i sent it on to the Financial Ombudsmen Service. I agree with all posters that it is unlikely to have an effect but if a number of us start to send the same uniform message to press, industry bodies, ASX, ASIC and anyone else who will listen, then there is a chance that something may be done.

Play2Win,
    I agree that it is kind of nice when the BOT is working for you, but the problem for the average share holder (like me) is the companies/traders using the BOTS have infinately more funds than us to move a stock in a given direction through BOT manipulation, and by manipulating stock in this way they are distorting or manipulating stock prices to a artificial price that otherwise the market would not have gone to.
    Particularly their tactics prey on mum and dad stock holders who cannot simply sit in a position when it is being manipulated like that.
    I figure lets all start to let people know we are not pleased with this, and are not just going to pretend it doesn't happen. It will take more than just a couple of us to make it work though, so get behind it and let yourself be heard!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.