MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

todays action, page-46

1. 3,395 Posts.
    bots were discussed recently at Bris 3 meet. Take it from the brokers that were present they are only going to become more prevalent so get used to them, watch them and adjust trading accordingly. No amount of complaints is going to stop them, they've been looked at and not a thing can be done. They are the way of the future, like it or lump it.

On another note I am calling a successful resolution to this little agreement delay within a couple of weeks. All parties are still talking by the looks of things and nobody wants to give away this potential company maker which is a good sign.Provided all goes to plan a few cents here or there wont be much of an issue.

Calling the company, sending them frustrated emails, bla bla bla is a complete waste imo. Delicate negotiations are taking place concerning far more than any 100 of us have invested, weekly update requests/desires (which might state negotiations are continuing?) are way off the mark. Dont like the process, sell, very simple, end of drama for you. Obviously what can be done is being done and when there is something to announce I am sure it will be. We are short on any exact details at this time so no blame can be directed at either company (yet) imo, and I cant see any benefit in doing so until all the facts have been aired.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.