MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Shrewd Crude, great to see you back posting on the MEO thread my...

1. 170 Posts.
    Shrewd Crude, great to see you back posting on the MEO thread my friend! There's been so much rubbish posted on here for months now. And you just doubled it.

You're a guru and your posts on MEO in mid last year were so compelling, factual and well considered that I sold my whole MEO holding at 14.5c. I was absolutely shattered to see it run to 82c. But as you so wisely told everyone, MEO's market cap is way too high and it will come back. They only have multiple projects potentially worth many $ per share, but despite this, their market cap only justifies their cash balance.

Thankfully for all your devoted followers who listened to your free but valuable advice and played the game of sold and not told, MEO is only up 100% from when you made a laughing stock of youself.

I'm sure, in the end, Shrewd Crude will always be right. Even if you have to wait for the next GFC to decimate the market, you'll no doubt be back here in 10, 20 or 30 yrs time saying I told you so.

And while we thought you were sitting on the sidelines with egg on your face eating humble pie, you were actually just waiting for an opportunity waste our time.

I trust that eggs will be in abundance this Easter and no doubt some will again be coming your way. Hopefully this time you have the humility to wipe it off your face and acknowledge that you could be wrong, or alternatively just not say anything at all.

All the best champ and have a great Easter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.