MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

cheers iam, but ahhh you'll let me know when we're there yet...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    cheers iam, but ahhh you'll let me know when we're there yet right?! ;-)

Here is the RMO analysis in all her glory

The top green graph is negative below the zero scale which indicates bearish territory. It also gives you an indication of how bearish we are and whether we are becoming more bearish or more bullish. In this case at COB today we are bearish but headed towards bullish territory.

The second SwingTrd2 graph does not matter if it is +ve or -ve. The thing to look for is the difference in purple and blue bars which indicates the relative gap between the Moving averages (see the full and dotted red lines in the graph below)

The EXIT Swing Signal graph is a handy one as it gives early signs of when to get in and when to get out. When it is dropping to zero, it really is the wrong time to buy and suggests to sell (or EXIT). When it is going up it is a good buy sign. Right now for MEO, this is still on the way up and signalling buy.

The graph is a daily chart, the blue trend line i have added in, blue arrows say buy, red arrows say sell. Red candlesticks suggest bearish trading, blue candlesticks suggest bullish trading.

The bottom graph is volume, todays was 3.4 million.

Below the volume graph, is a bar which suggests Bearish and Bullish status. This links up with the top green graph. We have been bearish since mid January.

Then for anyone who can't be bothered reading and interpretting all this fine info, one can simply look at the smiley in the bottom right corner. A green smiley suggests buy buy and happy happy days, a red sad face suggests hold onto your money... I think this will go green when we go bullish, the green graph goes positive and the candlesticks change colour to blue.

At least, that's how I read it. Others comments welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.