IMM 1.67% 29.5¢ immutep limited

today's action, page-34

1. 1,770 Posts.
    boiler, to ensure that I don't get caught out again by you or other non members of the "cheer leaders" squad I think that I will amend my price range forecast.

As a result of the world economic volatility chances are that over the next several months, PRR's share price is likely to fluctuate between 1 cent and 60 cents. However this short term volatility is of no importance - unless you have to sell now to put food on the table or pay off the loan that you have taken out to buy the shares in the first place. Otherwise, the short term share price is of little concern.

PRR is a speculative - long term investment. If it succeeds, the rewards should be substantial. If does not succeed, we will lose our money - which hopefully we made sure we can afford to lose.

Based on achievements to date I feel reasonably confident about PRR's prospects. I say this, in the knowledge that nothing is guaranteed.

To date MR and his team have delivered the goods at every post - in fact they haved excelled. They have established a clear and conscise plan of action, and I am confident that we are very likely to get more good news in the short to medium term.

The current share price volatility has nothing to do with PRR. PRR fundamentals have not changed, in fact they have improved - refer German announcement and publicity.

boiler, I do not gamble. I feel very confident about my investment in PRR and unless I am provided with any evidence, which could be interpreted as negative, I will continue to hold.

PRR, in my opinion, is clearly one of the best (speculative) stocks to hold in these uncertain times - unlike some of the blue chip stocks that I have sold which, in the main, are dependent on other countries fortunes. PRR is not dependent on China, US, Europe economies or whatever else is going on around the world. It is well funded. It has a great product and very good management.

Friday - out for long lunch.

All is good with PRR.

By the way, thanks for pointing out the "ST Buy" sentiment option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.3¢ 29.3¢ $1.323M 4.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 111754 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 61590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.