IMM 0.00% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Vendor,I'll answer on this thread as that one is for people to...

1. 9,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    Vendor,I'll answer on this thread as that one is for people to put their emails on for the meeting.Ofcourse,you can have an interset in a stock without holding,but going through your posts,you never seem to hold any stock on any company.Surley,if your that interested,there's a time where you actually end up buying some?Obviously,I can only go back so far.
    ''Do you think its an unusual and iteresting concept that a director of a company would succumb to such a meeting under such circumstances??''.I've already answered this as so has another poster.This isnt an unusual concept.And using the word succumb,isnt really appropriate.The fact that he's willing to do it,tells me he has nothing to hide.
    I agree with your point ,if the sp was 60 cents,would anyone want a meeting?Probably not.However,these meeting that have occurred with other companies have happened at any time,whether the sp is flying or not.I posted about a week ago,saying that's amazing when the sp drops,that all these questions start coming out,and people start attacking management constantly.Didnt seem to happen when the sp was 42 cents.I think when a stock drops like that,people always start to question their investment,and fear can take over,and it's only natural.Even,though I'm longterm on PRR,no one likes to see the sp go down.I think fear applies to the whole world at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 805 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.01am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.