IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

todays action, page-22

1. 2,214 Posts.
    The disguise has certainly had me fooled for the past while!

It will be a great achievement when PRR does, finally, get it's Nasdaq listing. I'm not sure how many posters have thought about how few non US companies actually get accepted on Nasdaq; that's why it's a huge opportunity for PRR.

The DOW is traditionally THE place to be for large US and international companies. Typically they are companies that are very well established, with large revenue streams and, mostly, profits to match.

The Nasdaq on the other hand has its origins as being set up to cater for tech and biotech companies, that had reached a level of business maturity beyond that where just private equity would want to invest.

When PRR lists on Nasdaq it will be recognition that it's business has reach this level of maturity. That is advanced enough for US and international investors to become involved.

Despite DNDN recent slip, I'm sure all would agree that if PRR were to reach DNDNs current market cap over the next couple of years, the recent wobbles that wisdomofsilence has highlighted, will have been all worthwhile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.