IMM 2.50% 39.0¢ immutep limited

link......I believe there has been a lot of discussion regarding...

1. 193 Posts.
    link......I believe there has been a lot of discussion regarding the NASDAQ listing and the 30:1 ratio. There has been several figures put forward regarding NASDAQ listing requirements...in particulay $4 and $10. That is to say the perception was that there is a minumum listing price of $4 to enter onto the NASADAQ. $10 was also mentioned as a more realistic figure of what an USA investor would look at in entering PBMD.....being that $10 indicated to USA investors that it was a more sound company.

At the time of the initial announcement PRR was around 33 odd cents...making a NASDAQ listing 33cents x 30 being $10. If the minumum PBMD listing is $4 then this would put the PRR share price at 13 cents.
    I would therefore assume that when the listing happens then it will be based on 30 times the PRR share price at the time of listing.

Now it is possible that this 30:1 may be changed dependant on the PRR share price.......but I think someone more qualified about NASDAQ listing can shed light on exactly what will happen. I don't think it will be linked to PRR market cap. I also believe that a figure of 20 mill shares was bandied around as the amount of shares that would be released to NASDAQ.

I suppose we will just have to sit tight and see what unfolds.......but I am sure there are people on this forum who can shed light on their experiences with joint listings.

These are just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $559.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $715.4K 1.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 80319 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 102267 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.