KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

I agree tsibisWhen the all powerful US Teachers Union Report...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I agree tsibis

When the all powerful US Teachers Union Report says this specifically about KNM ... there is little hope imho

"The most dangerous component of the community school model is the unprecedented amount and array of personal data collected from our nation’s most vulnerable and needy students through wraparound services. For example, Kneomedia Limited is a digital edutainment company that partners with New York City schools. One of Kneomedia’s crucial features is data capture and analysis, which provides immediate measurable results for schools, teachers, and parents to track students’ progress. This data harvesting also produces highly detailed biometric data on students that was not previously available."

Even with Frank Leiberman on the payroll over there i cant see it being taken up by schools. Generally when the words 'dangerous component' are tied in with a school purchase of your software things seem to grind to a halt imho.

At this current time it would appear that only 110 Dell laptops loaded with KNM software are in the school system in the US.

If KNM had overcome the issue outlined as 'dangerous' and attributed directly by name to KNM in that report they would have announced it to the market as is required, in fact given this report is public they most likely should have announced the negative mentions of the company to the shareholders and then outlined how they were intending to fix it. This report is current and only months old.

This is akin to a biotech not announcing bad results from a scientific trial when its publicly available on peer review imho.

I hope they are working to fix this problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.