STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

todays agm, page-45

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Macik excellent post! We all know that something is brewing here at STI and the lead up work by management has shown great progress with the HDA device thus far. Cant wait for the pre-production models to be handed out to the bigger fish!! The HDA is the game breaker for STI.

To get the revenue ball rolling in terms of marketing and cold hard sales, I would expect the website once its up and running, to be littered with all the porducts STI has to offer, location of stores where they are available, pricing of each product, easy to pay options online (credit cards etc), timely delivery. The products among others would include the natural honey lozenges, lotions, wipes, love handle 'phosphatidylcholine' variation, kidney health vitamins etc...

I would also like to see direct links for Telemedcare and avenues to purchase the units (from what I understand the Tele units are still a work in progress, so may take some time. Open to anyone's views as to its roll-out?? Any news at the AGM regarding this??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.